Help Me Choose
- Research Services
- Help Me Choose
We love figuring out the best ways to meet your research needs.
Looking to gather feedback? It can be hard to know where to start, but that’s why we’re here. Our research consultants will help you choose the most appropriate approach for your specific project. Here’s a list of questions you might want to start thinking about to help us identify the best option for you:
Which groups are you interested in hearing from?
- Your current customers?
- Prospective customers?
- Your competitors’ customers?
- Targeted groups from the general consumer population?
What do you know about your consumer groups of interest?
- How many of them are there?
- Where are they located?
- What are their current behaviors?
- Do you know who they are? (Do you have a list?)
- Do you have contact information?
Which would you rather know?
- How much/many? vs. Why?
- How do the groups feel? vs. How likely are they to do something?
- Impact of price? vs. Impact of look and feel?
What will you do with the information?
- Change messaging?
- Change investments?
- Change pricing?
- Change media channels?
- Change processes?
- Ask more specific information?